A stay at home mom trying to make things interesting during a pandemic.

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Welcome To HK -- Welcome Me!

Kowloon Peak Jumpshot

I guess by now, I can be considered a prolific blogger.  I find something interesting, I get lost in it and I create a blog.  Mainly to document my thoughts and share my experiences. A live journal of some sorts or maybe I just like to talk in my head.  But I'm also the type of person who gets so lost into something new that I tend to shelve the old things.  Here's to a prayer that the same won't come true for this blog.

Anyways, that aside, welcome to my latest blog!  I'll try my hardest to continue this and post regularly.

This blog is my way of documenting my daily (mundane) life in Hong Kong.

We've transferred here -- as in, me and the kids--last June 24, 2020 to escape the lock down and craziness that became our life in the Philippines because of the pandemic.  It was a Go-No Go decision. A spur of the moment thing when we've realized that it might take years, not months, for the travel restrictions to ease.  I can't bear having a torn family that can't even meet at least every 3 or 4 months.  Plus, I no longer have a job and the kids are home schooling, so yes! To Hong Kong we went.

Fast forward to February of 2021.

We're now on our 8th month here and I still have no work--not for a lack of trying.  Whether that's good or bad would depend on different factors.  The kids are back to Zoom classes and we've just dodged two full lock downs in our area.

Cheers to my first blog entry on a new chapter in our life! See you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

De-clutter Your Closet & Earn Money Using Carousell – Part 1

Carousell  is an E-commerce smartphone and web-based consumer company started in Singapore back in 2012.  Since then, it has expanded to 8 ...

Know us

Our Team

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *